We provide RFID labels that allow to set up automated identification systems based on the emission and reception of radio waves. Main advantages of tagging products with RFID labels:
- No line-of-sight between the reader and the tag is required, since radio waves can go through a wide variety of materials.
- Data can be stored and reprogrammed directly during the reading process.
- Tags can be read in bulk in extreme environments, since the tag can be protected from outer exposure.
There are different types of RFID labels depending on the application: NFC, HF, UHF. Further advantages:
- Identification of parts at the source; traceability.
- Identification for subsequent technical assistance purposes, receiving variable data on the tagged product.
- Identification and variable data, anti-counterfeiting control.
- Control of goods.
- Control of stocks, anti-theft.
This alternative is therefore ideal for a large number of sectors that need to incorporate variable data into their product: logistics, foods, cosmetics, textiles, wines, electronics, airports.